There a few support options:
- Getting the trial system set up – Free
- General usage help – Free
- The resources on this site, including the documentation – Free
- General questions etc. Usually free – try me, if I can answer easily I will. If it’s specific to your migration and going to take hours then see below.
Contact me at email@example.com with your questions.
Additional support and consultancy from Clockwork Software in association with MacroView
Having been involved in plenty of migrations I am pretty good at getting things set up. So if you want some help connecting to your own ECM feel free to discuss purchasing a few hours (or days) of my time.
Please note that while the migration tool is a Clockwork Software product, this additional consultancy is provided by Clockwork Software in association with MacroView. MacroView are specialists in Document Management for SharePoint and their core product is a very cool tool called MacroView DMF, short for MacroView Document Management Framework. MacroView DMF adds the controls and functionality to SharePoint that enterprise document management users have come to expect from products like Documentum and the OpenText suite. For more information visit http://www.macroview.com.au/.
- A quick introduction(1:50)
- Configuring SharePoint and the Migration Databases(4:58)
- Configuring the Migration Tool (4:13)
- End to end walk through of a migration run (5:25)
Documentation (for Free Trial users)
- Zip file containing the release package for the CSw SharePoint Migration Tool
- The documentation (PDF files)
- Setting up the Free Trial System
- Questions and Answers
- How to connect to your own ECMS
Various Blogs available under the category “Migration”.