Thank you for purchasing the AutoCorrect Manager. Please click this link to Download the AutoCorrect Manager.
These notes are repeated own the Purchase page.
The AutoCorrect Manager comes as a compressed (zip) file. On purchase you will be redirected to a download page. The zip file contains:
- the AutoCorrect Manager – AutocorrectManager1_3_Standard.docm. This is a Word 2007/2010 document. When you open it the AutoCorrect Manager automatically starts
- two sample master lists (Word documents) for your testing
- Sample Master List of plain text AutoCorrect with acronyms.doc
- Sample Master List of formatted text AutoCorrect with acronyms.doc
- doc. This is the AutoCorrect Manager for older versions of Word (2000 and 2003, though it should work for Word 97 and Word 2000).
Download the zip file, open it, and copy the AutoCorrect Manager and sample master lists to your test location. Then open the AutoCorrect Manager.
It will “nag” you to read the End User License Agreement every time you run it until you have received (and installed) your license file. You should receive your license file within one business day.