Michael Hirst, Director
I’m a SharePoint document management and migration specialist, and my Clockwork Software migration tools have now migrated many millions of documents from various traditional document management systems to SharePoint (On Premise mostly, but with a growing demand for Online).
In addition to consultancy and development work for Clockwork Software, I’ve also been applying my skills on the MacroView Professional Services team designing, provisioning, and supporting SharePoint document management systems for their customers. These have ranged in size from a handful of people to thousands of users.
Technically I’m a Microsoft consultant-developer with expertise in SharePoint, SQL Server, ECMS & DMS migrations & Microsoft Office.
My expertise ranges across:
- SharePoint – consultancy, design, provisioning and migration
- Document Management – I’ve been working in DM for 20 years, initially with the Hummingbird products, then various other systems. More recently the focus has been on SharePoint
- Database design, analysis and reporting
- Microsoft Office – automation of document creation and publishing processes, along with integration with other data sources
- My development work ranges over all of the above (desktop & server applications) with specialities in C#, VSTO, VBA, and TSQL.
Clients are spread around the globe – Australia & New Zealand, USA, UK, Europe, etc.
Clockwork Software Pty Ltd:
- Formed 2008
- Directors: 1 (Michael Hirst)
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Address: PO Box A1179, Sydney South, NSW 1235, Australia
- ABN: 16130167636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 404 272 050